Calluna provides the ideal base for your holiday, whatever you wish to do. The accommodation is run by Alan and Sue Kimber. Alan is a highly experienced local mountain guide and able to offer advice on mountain matters, especially Ben Nevis, the Isle of Skye and Glen Coe.
Nearby attractions include hill walking on the stunning mountain ranges of the Scottish Highlands, touring the many quiet country roads, steam engine rides, boat trips, golf, pony trekking, canoeing & sailing, cable car rides, excellent fishing and lots more besides.
Alan is able to help you visit the less crowded side of Ben Nevis and explore easy or difficult routes to the summit, via the north face of Britain’s Highest peak. For more information on Alan’s mountain adventures, please call on 01397 700451
Calluna offers a variety of accommodation possibilities for visitors
- Larger groups of up to twenty-seven people could rent all of the four units together.
- Individuals, couples or small groups can rent twin or four-person rooms for anything upwards of one night (see next point).
- Short lets are only taken two to three weeks prior to arrival
- Calluna provides an ideal base for mountaineering and canoe club meets or extended family gatherings.
- The two apartments with three bedrooms each (8 beds) are ideal for either a large family or two families sharing.
- The smaller, two-bedroom flat (6 beds), provides enough space for smaller families or two couples on holiday together.
- The Alpine Loft sleeps 4 people. It is our smallest facility.