Our beds can booked by the night, by the week, or anything in between. By individuals, couples, families or groups. All kinds of stays are possible, arriving and leaving at any time of the week.
What we offer:
- 4 fully equipped units
- 9 bedrooms, made up of 5 twins and 4 quads
- 26 beds in total
- All 5 minutes drive, or 15 minutes walk from Fort William
- All bed linen is provided (towels are available to hire for £3.00)
- Plenty of off-street private parking
- Laundry facilities (inc detergent) £3 per wash £3 per dry (outside drying area available for free)
- 2 spacious drying rooms
- Secure bike, canoe or kit storage
- Free WiFi throughout
- Electric, heating and water included in price
- Garden and outside areas
- Pet friendly (we have a dog of our own)
- Our minimum length of stay is 3 nights
- Individual beds are £21 per night
- Twin rooms are £46 per night
- Quad rooms are £84 per night
- Our apartments are £176.00 per night for up to 8 people
- The Flat is £130.00 per night for up to 6 people
- and our Alpine Loft is £84 per night for up to 4 people
- For full pricing details and longer lets, please visit our pricing page.
If you wish to make a booking with us please select your required dates using our secure online booking system. There you will find live availability and pricing. If you wish to talk through your requirements, please contact us directly.
For one week lets a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking. The remainder of your balance is due two months before date of arrival. If you make your booking within two months of your intended arrival date, the balance is due in full at time of booking. In the event of you having to cancel your booking, you will be responsible for the full amount unless your dates are successfully re-let, in which case you will only forfeit the 50% deposit.
Preferred method of payment is through our secure online booking system. Please contact us if you need to pay by alternative means.
Arrival and Departure Times
All bookings have a check-in time of 3pm onward. We live on site, so if you need to check-in after 10pm, let us know in advance and we will make arrangements. Luggage can be left on-site before 3pm on the day of arrival. Check-out time is by 10am on day of departure.
If you need to cancel, please notify us immediately by email or telephone. We will endeavor to re-let for you. If we are successful in re-letting, you will only forfeit your booking deposit. If we cannot re-let, then you will be held responsible for a prompt payment of the full outstanding amount. Holiday insurance is recommended, particularly in relation to cancellations. If you do not notify us of a cancellation, we reserve the right to seek the outstanding balance.