The ground floor flat is made up of two bedrooms. One with two single beds and the other with two bunks, sleeping up to six people in total. The kitchen has a large fridge and four ring oven/grill cooker, microwave oven, all pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
There is a living room with TV. Shower room and a separate toilet with wash-hand basin. Oil fired central heating throughout. All bedding is provided. Free WiFi, laundry facilities at reception and spacious drying rooms are available on site. The flat is suitable for wheelchair users, accompanied by carers.
Ground Floor Flat ~ Arrival Date ~ 6 Beds ~ Weekly rates 2019
- 5th January to 17th March – £ 470.00
- 6th April to 13th April – £490.00
- 20th April to 8th June – £470.00
- 15th June to 21st September – £500.00
- 28th September to 26th October – £490.00
- 2nd November to 14th December – Closed
- 21st December to 28th December – £540.00
2019 nightly rates will be £21 for a dorm bed and £46 for a twin room, or £130 for the entire accommodation (sleeps 6). Minimum length of stay is 3 nights.